Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Before we all got ready to go trick or treating Thomas and Letty were playing with the neighborhood kids and I watched Jacyn walk outside and climb up on the bench so she could watch them play in the circle. It was so cute.

Halloween is so much fun. There was a parade of all the dressed up kids at Thomas' school, so we went and watched. I had painted Thomas' face white and grey for school, but by the time he came home I was going to have to redo it, so I decided to paint it green to match the bones on his costume.

Here's Letty and Thomas all painted up and ready to go.

Letty the cute little scowling witch.

I couldn't take a picture of Thomas without the face that went along with his costume. So cute.

We decided to head over to the mall and do a little trick or treating there before we headed out around the neighborhood. Here's all three kids at the mall.
The kids had such a great time. They go tons of candy. Even Jacyn got a ton of candy. At first she didn't want to let go of the candy that she got and I would have to rip it out of her hands to put it in her bag and when I did that, she would flop on the ground and not get up. Towards the end of the night she was getting the hang of it, even though she had to always have a piece of candy in each hand. When someone would put a candy bowl in front of her to choose some candy, should would carefully pick out which piece of candy she wanted, it was so adorable.

3 comments:

All for J's said...

I love their costumes...sooo cute n scary! I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing updates your adorable family :)

Heidi said...

The kids look great! Good job on the makeup.

Lacie did the same thing with her candy when we went trick-or-treating!

Tammy Anderson said...

The kids look very cute in their costumes. It looks like you had a fun day.