Letty: I decided that I don't want to be a cook when I grow up, I want to be a Princess. How do you be a Princess?
Me: Well, you have to marry a Prince and there aren't very many of them around, so it's kinda hard to do.
Letty: Oh, ok, I'll still be a cook then.
One of Letty's favorite channels to watch on television is the Food Network. I told her what numbers to push on the remote to get there and now I'll find her watching it all the time. She's always asking me to turn on the cooking shows.
. . . . .
Today Letty was in the bathroom for a long time and I was a little concerned, you never know what they are up to when things get quiet. I asked her what she was doing in there and she said she was cleaning the bathroom, it was dirty. Later I went to the bathroom to check out how she did and I was pleasantly surprised to find the bathroom all clean. It was actually clean. Letty went up to her bedroom a little later in the day and then came down and said she cleaned her room too, but when I check it, it wasn't quite as clean as the bathroom was, but she had picked up her floor a little bit. I was so proud of her for doing those things without anyone asking or saying anything to her. What a sweety.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


3 comments:
um...How do I sign Allie up for cleaning classes from Letty?
Way to go Letty!
I love your blog's new look. Has Briana's mom been helping you, or is that all normal stuff you can do on a blog page? (I haven't tried making one yet.)
Good for Letty!
Post a Comment