Ok, so her cutting her hair didn't end up turning out so bad, now that we got it fixed at the hair salon. I actually think she looks even more adorable than before. Thank goodness for hair stylists. It was the stylists idea to part Letty's hair on the other side and then she styled it after she cut it and it just looks so darn cute. Here's a picture from the front and the side. I guess I'll be able to have Letty in the family picture afterall (ha, ha, like I wouldn't have had her in it before). I won't have to go out and buy headbands or anything now, I'm so happy. What a difference a day makes.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


7 comments:
Oh that did turn out really cute. I bet you are so relieved. Well lets just hope that she has learned her lesson this time, but in the meantime hide your scissors!! LOL :)
I love her new hair cut! She looks so grown up. I'm so sorry that she keeps chopping it herself. I finally got sick of Grace's bang spikes and had a full layer of bangs cut to match. P.S. I now keep the scissors up high above the microwave.
She looks soooo stinkin' cute! I'm glad everything turned out fine!
She looks adorable! I love it. Maybe it's good that she did cut it in order to find such a cute style. (Okay--of course it's not good that she cut it!) Her hair looks so thick now! Wow!
WOW she looks so cute! I look forward to seeing those family pics. Jaliece likes to "play" with my beauty products. She has found unintended uses for my stuff..not good! Must be that age :)
It looks adorable! The stylist did a great job!
Love the blog's new look!
Post a Comment