My sister-in-law tagged me to search these things on Image Google.
You Image Google your answer for each topic and pick the picture you like best from the first three pages. Here goes.
You Image Google your answer for each topic and pick the picture you like best from the first three pages. Here goes.
1. Your First Name. Chantel
2. Your Middle Name. Marie
3. Your Last Name.
4. Your Bad Habit.
5. What are you doing right now? Blog Tag
6. Your Grandmother's Name. Letty
7. Your First Job.
8. Your Age.
9. Where you grew up. Sandy
10. A past crush or love.
11. One of my favorite places to be. Kauai, Hawaii
12. If I went back to school I would become.
13. A place I would love to visit.
14. A favorite color. Pink
15. A favorite food.
I now tag Stephanie, Megan, Heidi and Heather K.


1 comment:
I like the one for your last name. I was curious what would come up. You did really good on this. I almost chose that picture for the pink too.
Post a Comment