We've been trying to get a loose tooth of Thomas's out for a while now, it's one of the small teeth on the bottom. The new tooth had started to poke through before the baby tooth fell out, not unusual for Thomas, it seems they all want to come in that way. Dan and I had tried a few times to grab ahold of the tooth with some tissue and pliers and pull it out, but it wouldn't budge, it did get looser though. I have been telling Thomas to wiggle it all the time to get it to come out. Last night I decided to put some Anbesol on his gums around the tooth and tried pulling it out again with the tissue and pliers and it worked. I had Thomas lay with his head in my lap and all he said was "ow ow" and then it came out. After Dan got home and he showed him his hole in his mouth, Thomas decided that he needed to write the Tooth Fairy a letter. Here it is. The spots where he scribbled it out were where we had pointed out that some words were spelled wrong and he got upset and scribbled it out and tried again, and then again. The last and final time he spelled "get" wrong, but he had spelled it right the first two times, silly boy. It was such a cute letter that I had to share. The letter says: Dear Tooth Fairy, It took a long time to git my tooth out. By Thomas. The Tooth Fairy loved his letter so much that she left him 2 golden dollars instead of the regular 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment