Monday, October 6, 2008

Seven Wierd Things - TAG

This is the first time that I've been tagged. I never really understood what it was all about, I guess until I read my friend's blog and she actually wrote my name and said that she was tagging me. The point of this tag is to write seven wierd things about yourself. So, here goes.

1. I collect glow-in-the-dark things.

2. I love to vacuum, but hate any other kind of cleaning.

3. I don't like marshmallows unless they are burnt (like actually caught on fire and then blown out), then I will eat them. Otherwise, yuck.

4. I LOVE Halloween, but not so much Christmas. (Is that weird?)

5. I like to pop zits. (Ok, the weird things are getting weirder, but this is actually hard for me to do).

These next two are thanks to my husband. I couldn't think of any more and I just knew he would be able to think of weird things about me. But they both have explanations that go with them.

6. I mouth/repeat what people are saying on television shows or movies that I watch. This only happens when the person has an accent because it helps me to understand what they are saying. Yeah, ok, it's weird.

7. To preface this next and last one, I don't do this anymore. I USED to keep my really long pinkie fingernails that broke off or I cut off. I only kept the really long ones and I have no idea why I did this. I never really had any plans for them, I guess I just thought it was cool that they could grow that long. After Dan pointed out that it was totally weird that I did that, I sucked it up and threw them away. Again, I do not do this anymore.

Ok, so there you go, all my weirdness is yours to do with what you want. I will now TAG** Megan, Heather K., Trudy, Tammy and Adam.

3 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Seven weird things? I'll try to come up with them. I don't do anything weird! Do I? J/K

All for J's said...

What's fun about these little excersizes is that we get to see how much we have in common with our friends. I found out that you like vacumming too..yay!! I used to grow my pinkie nails and my thumb nails long...I still let them grow a little longer than the rest, just because I can...ya I'm weird :)*wink*

Marin said...

Yuck! I can't believe you kept them! My sister is a total weirdo! So it is somewhat of a family trait or I guess I can blaim you for the repeating people on tv thing, IT drives Nathan CRAZY! I catch myself all the time and it always reminds me of you which is not so bad! MISS You and LOVE YOU! WIERDO and all!
Your sis.