Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm back to the internet and the blogging world (finally)

I'm going to start posting from when we moved, went to Idaho and now back home. This may take a couple days for me, but I'll get it all in here.

Jacyn loves to climb inside and on top of anything and everything. Here she is inside one of the laundry baskets that I used to move stuff over from the old house to the new house. As you can see, she's pretty happy about it.

We finally got to pull out the rocking horse that my Mom and I made for Thomas when he was a baby. Jacyn loves it. She's already a pro at riding it.

Here's Letty on the steps of the new house.

And a happy Thomas at the new house.


We were at the new house for approximately 3 days total before we left for Idaho. It was a quick move.

No comments: