We went to Hogle Zoo on Thomas's birthday with Dan's sister Tammy and her girls and my sister Marin. We contemplating buying a hat for Jacyn since we didn't bring one for her, but she wouldn't leave it on, so I just took a picture of her with one of the Hogle Zoo hats on her head.
How does Thomas match up to a Gorilla?
This is Jacyn's first time on a Merry Go Round, she loved it.
We took ride on the train while we were there too.
This is my sister Marin with Jacyn, Letty and their cousin Grace.
Here's Thomas and Dan and Dan's sister Tammy and her youngest Ava.
Letty and Grace had a great time sitting together.
This picture turned out so great with Jacyn looking through the glass to see an animal and her reflection showing up perfectly.
I couldn't resist taking this picture of Thomas, Grace and Letty holding hands and running down a little hill.
This is the white alligator that the Hogle Zoo has been hosting for the last little bit. He wasn't supposed to be at the zoo still, but they apparently extended his stay so we were lucky enough to see him.
The kids got these fake tattoos of the white alligator's blue eye and Thomas had to put his on his forehead so he could have three eyes.
Then on our way out, when we caught up with my sister and Jacyn, this is what we found. Them stuck in the turnstyle waiting for us. My sister gave Jacyn her little outfit that she was wearing to the zoo for her birthday. I just love it.


1 comment:
Cute pictures! I get frustrated that I always forget my camera. I forgot it again today at the park. At least I can steal them off your blog.
Post a Comment