I can't believe how fast time flies. I was sitting there yesterday looking at some pictures that I have taken since we've left St. George and realized that the last time I posted I didn't even talk about our little stop in Salt Lake on our way up here. I've been really slacking on this blog thing, but it's tough because I have to come to a "business office" of the clubhouse and it's always busy. I also don't have the time to upload the pictures that I want and that makes the blogging thing not as much fun. Anyway, while we were in Salt Lake with my parents we went to Liberty Park to a splash pad they have there. The kids had a blast. I got some fun pictures that I will upload the first chance I get.
I have to say that I love Idaho. I lived here when I was in 5th grade for a year and I guess I had forgotten how much fun I had and how many friends I had while I lived here. I had more friends here in one year than my entire schooling life in Salt Lake. It's amazing. In the short time that we have been here I've already made friends. Of course the kids have made friends, but it's so easy for them. Yesterday our new friends took us to Chuck E. Cheese with them. It was so much fun. But first I have to tell you that we spent 2 hours in the pool before going, wearing the kids out. After the pool, we got ready and went straight to Chuck E. Cheese, where we ended up spending another 3 or so hours. Everything costs one token and a token is a quarter. There is this picture thing that they called a pencil drawing and we got a picture of all of the kids, there were a total of 5, and a picture of me and Letty. It's pretty cool, has the date on it and everything.
Once I get the pictures uploaded I'll be able to post a lot more about our trip. Next week is Jacyn's 1st birthday and Thomas' 6th birthday. We are having a party for them both at my parents. Then we should be heading home to St. George the week after that. Once I get my internet hooked up, look out, it's going to be a blogging frenzy.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


3 comments:
Hey, we miss you guys! It sure isn't the same around here! Sounds like a wonderful time up there! My brother loves it in Idaho, too...especially after living in Salt Lake. He said it was a totally different place and feel. Anywho, have a lot of fun! Can't wait till you are back again!
I'm glad you guys are having a good time! I can't wait to see you guys again!
Guess what? I passed by the restaurant site the other day, and they have it staked out. Rick says that's a big sign that they are ready to go great guns. And there is a backhoe on site...
Post a Comment