Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family Visit and Dan's Home

Today my Dad's sisters and brother-in-law, my Aunts and Uncle, came to visit us. They came through town to go to a show at Tuacahn and then to Vegas to visit my cousin. It was so fun to have them here. We don't get to see this side of the family very often, so when we do get to see them it makes it that much more special. They also brought my cousin and a foreign exchange student from Italy with them. While they were here Jacyn proceeded to climb on top of the kitchen table, my aunt would take her down and then she would climb back up again. That's her new favorite place to be, on top of the kitchen table. When they left Jacyn waved bye to them. She's already got the hang of waving goodbye.

Dan has been in Chicago all week for a GM Bonus Celebration for Red Robin. He brought gifts back for everyone. Thomas got a set of Magic Treehouse books, Letty got a Hello Kitty brush, pen, stickers and magnet and I got an awesome Barack Obama t-shirt. I'm so excited about it. Dan told me that he got me something from Chicago and said that I was going to love it and I would probably end up putting it in my cedar chest. He's right. I LOVE IT! I am a huge Obama fan and this shirt will definitely end up in my cedar chest as a great momento. Here's a picture of me in my new shirt.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the vision of Jacyn on top of the table. She's so stinking cute!