Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures from our first day in Idaho

I took this picture out of the window of the moving vehicle. Turned out pretty good if you ask me.

Then as we were driving into the city, there was this beautiful sunset.

The next morning we went by a park that me and my sister used to play at when we lived in Boise. Some of it was the same and some of it was different, but I could still recognize it. Then while we were sitting on the grass this squirrel came running up within 5 feet of us. It reminded me of watching the squirrels eat the nuts that we would put out for them on our back porch there.

I just love this picture of Jacyn watching Thomas and Letty playing on the playground toys.


Then a cute picture that I took of Daddy and the kids.

2 comments:

Elleona said...

Très jolies photos de l'Idaho ! L'écureuil, le coucher de soleil et l'enfant sont bien.
Bonjour de France.

Chantel said...

After seeing the above comment in French, I decided to try and translate it on-line and this is what it says: Very pretty photographs of Idaho! The squirrel, the sunset and the child are definitely.