I also made this bib for her. She was having fun running around in it before the party started.
We played pin the tail on the donkey and daddy got this cute picture of me and Letty before we started.

Isn't that the cutest game of pin the tail on the donkey? My mom and sister found it. The donkey is inflatable like those bouncy houses. The kids had a lot of fun playing that game.
When you have two kids opening presents at the same time it can get a little crazy. Everyone had a great time.
Jacyn had a great time opening her presents. She's the first one year old that I've ever seen rip open her presents all by herself. Of course, I was helping in this picture, but you can see that piece of paper in her hand from when she started it herself.
Thomas was pretty excited to get all his birthday money. He's saving it for some video games.
Here's Jacyn and her cake. She started out just trying to pull off the balloons and tasting them, then she realized that it was all yummy, so she dug in.


No comments:
Post a Comment