
Here's the kids and daddy with the floaty turtle. That turtle was so much fun to play on for the kids. It got used so much in that short period of time that its head ended up separating from the body and it lost all it's air and we had to throw it away. :( We were all sad when that happened. I'm now on the search for another one at the great price that I paid for the first one.
She loves to make a mess of herself when she eats too. And I thought she was messy when I used to feed her.
Here's Jacyn looking at a book that her Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dee sent to her for her upcoming birthday. She just loves that book. The animals have little feely bodies and as you can see in this picture below she is feeling the monkey's belly.
And of course another crate to climb inside. If you look behind her in the picture you can where she emptied the crate so she could get inside without the stuff.

Letty took this picture of Thomas and his crazy pose.
Letty took this picture of Thomas and his crazy pose.
This day Jacyn was sleeping in the car so Dan took Thomas and Letty out on this paddle boat to see some ducks. They had a great time.
That same day we went to Zoo Boise. It's a cute little zoo with some different animals that I haven't seen before. Right before we went there we got the kids some slurpees from 7-11 and so in all the pictures they have very red mouths from the slurpee.
Jacyn loooooved the slurpee, can you tell by her trying to grab it from Letty?
Then the happy face of Jacyn from her accomplishment of stealing the slurpee for herself.
Thomas the Great Pearl.
Our little chicky Letty hatching from a huge egg.
And now sitting in her huge nest all alone.
This is a bat eared fox.
Thomas with the life sized version of the bat eared fox's ears.
This is a HUGE gila monster. I've seen gila monsters before, but they were only maybe the size of a dog and I think I expected the big ones to only be the size of a large dog. Boy was I wrong. This gila monster is gigantic. Take a look at the next picture.
This is a life sized statue outside of the gila monster's exhibit. Thomas is sitting on it's head. The gila monster above is the same size as this statue below.
Jacyn loved sitting on this little tiger seat. It was so cute.
This next and last animal from Zoo Boise was my favorite. This is a Sloth Bear. I wish I would have been able to get a picture of his face. He was so cute. He has the longest fur around his neck and face. You might be able to see how long his claws are if you click on the picture and enlarge it, they are huge. That's because this bear only eats fruits and termites. They originate from India.
I found this picture on the internet of a sloth bear's face. So cute.

















No comments:
Post a Comment