Friday, August 29, 2008

A first for Jacyn

Today when Thomas was getting on the bus for school Jacyn waved goodbye to him for the first time. That was actually the first time she has ever waved bye to anyone, so for it to be to Thomas was that more special. She's growing up so fast, even though it's taking her a little bit longer to do some things, like talk or wave bye, than it did for Thomas or Letty, it still seems to be happening so fast. So, I don't mind that she's taking her time doing those things. It just lets her stay my baby for that much longer.

Whenever she's hungry she will climb into her highchair and yell at me, it's so cute. If it's time to eat and I tell her to get in her highchair, she does it, it's great.

Tonight I'm going over to my neighbors and am going to decorate some chipboard letters that spell out Jacyn's name for her room. I'll take a picture of the finished result and post it, hopefully, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tammy Anderson said...

Jacyn is so cute! I just love her completely. I think she is getting so big, yet she is tiny just like Grace was. Enjoy every minute. Have a good weekend!