If you couldn't tell from that title, the truck was found today. One of Dan's team members was at his friend's house working on his brakes and saw the truck across the street in a driveway of an empty house that was for rent. He called Dan and told him and Dan called the police. The craziest part of all of it is that the house where it was found is only about a block and a half away from our house. I could have walked there in two minutes. Craziness. It looks like they were able to get in through the back split window. They pulled out the dash to get the stereo out and it looks like they took the amp, but the speaker was still there and a $50.00 level was still there. Dan also had a knife that my dad had given him (a knife that my dad has had since I was little and I remember him always having), it was pretty sentimental. The knife was still there too. It had to have been some stupid kids. We are just so happy to have the truck back and that knife. What a relief.
EDIT: They did NOT take the amp, only the cheap old stereo. Crazy, stupid kids. They did take Dan's binoculars and his flashlight.
3 comments:
I'm so happy you were able to get your truck back and that the knife was still in there!
Wow! I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm so glad you found the truck! Yeah!
That is very good news! I'm so glad the truck was found! Yippee!!
Post a Comment