Jacyn has mastered door knobs. I swear, that kid can do just about anything (except talk). I had to put a special knob cover on the pantry door so she can't get in there and ravage everything. I'm thinking of putting one on the inside of her bedroom door too, so I can lock her in there, hee, hee. It's so much easier to just let her cry herself to sleep, if that's what she's doing, in her room with the door shut, than having to deal with putting her back to bed several times a night because she keeps coming out crying. I wish we could get to the point where she will just go to bed happily, but so far no luck.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


1 comment:
Is there something Jacyn can have in bed that she can't have anywhere else? My kids always liked to go to bed so that they could get their binky. They wouldn't have it anywhere else. Is there something like that for Jacyn? Maybe it would work.
Post a Comment