Now that I know how to make my own headers (thanks to Heidi and my mom for buying me Photoshop) I think I may end up being a little obsessed with changing it around. But I just couldn't let the month of February go by without making a Valentine's header. So here ya go. My first attempt at making a header all by myself. I guess it shows how much of a novice I am a scrapbooking, whether it be on paper or digital, but I'm somewhat happy with it. I would love your feedback, those of you who are reading my blog. Thanks.
7 comments:
Cute! Come teach me! Seriously!!! Adam is going to be out of town all next week for training.
I love it. Great job! I can't tell your new to digiscrapping at all.
I'm obsessed with changing mine, too. I didn't even think about it until you emailed me that you were working on a new header for Valentine's Day. Of course, that reminded me, so I had to stay up past 1 last night making a header and background. I think I'm a little nuts! (But it makes me happy!)
it turned out great! Look at you all photoshop savvy already!
Just when I thought your blog couldn't get any more cute..wow! So you have to send me the pic of me and Jacyn please...I Love it!
I so love it! Way to go!!!
It's cute!
Post a Comment