This picture was taken Monday afternoon. Her little baby acne is almost gone, her little face looked so much better.
It snowed the night we got there, so the kids woke up to a bunch of snow in the front yard. They ran outside and built a snowman, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of it before Thomas and, Stephanie's son, Tyler destroyed it with some sticks. I did, however, get some pictures of them making the snowman.
I bought the kids cute Valentine's outfits, Jacyn and Letty had matching dresses. But Valentine's morning Letty refused to wear her dress, so here's a picture of Jacyn and Thomas in thier adorable Valentine's clothes.
Jacyn had so much fun playing with Papa's reading glasses.
The kids always love to take bubble baths in Grandma's big tub. Jacyn sure had fun with the bubbles.
Here's Thomas and Tyler, they had so much fun playing together. They even traded some Nintendo DS games with each other for the night.
We decided that Jacyn could use a little trim, by little I mean miniscule. I was barely able to cut off any hair that was noticable. It was really a waste of time, but it was fun to try.
I came in the house to find no one watching Jacyn and she was having a blast eating some dip out of a rubbermaid container.
Sunday we went out with my parents and ended up going bowling. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved it. Here's a few pictures that I took with my phone.
Letty wanted my mom to make a "fancy" shirt for her and picked out this sparkly fabric. I think she looks so cute. She (Letty) says it's just like Hannah Montana.


Jacyn had so much fun pushing the bowling ball down that thing (I don't know what it is called, the little kid bowling helper). Letty was very nice to let Jacyn have a few turns pushing the ball.


Sunday night my sister-in-law and her family stopped by to visit. It's so nice to spend time with them. Our kids have so much fun together.
This is Jacyn and her cousin Ava hugging each other goodbye.
I can't believe how fast babies grow up. I looked down from where I was sitting on the couch and there was Jacyn laying on her stomach, with her knees bent and legs crossed, swinging while she pretended to be playing the Nintendo DS. The flourescent green beenie she's wearing was her favorite thing all weekend long. She kept putting it on her head and wanting to wear it all day long.
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, I love Photoshop, but I have to say it again, I love Photoshop. I'm having so much fun and I still don't even know how to really use the program all the way. But just check out how cool it worked on the next picture. The first night that we were at my parent's house Jacyn slipped and basically rug burned her forehead on an upholstered chair. It looks worse than it is.
This picture turned out so cute that I had to take that aweful scab off of it, so thanks to Photoshop, here's the new/fixed picture.





3 comments:
It was fun to see you guys! We love getting together to have the kids play.
Did you guys hear about the snow I got yesterday! We got over 15 inches.
I love Frankie's hair! Yes, I agree, Photoshop is wonderful!
Looks like you had a total blast. I love all the photos! Frankie is adorable!
Post a Comment