Today was free admission day at the Dinosaur Tracks Museum, so we took the kids to check it out. They had a bunch of fossilized dinosaur eggs on display and information about dinosaur embryos. I think the kids had a fun time. I can't say that we would ever go there if it weren't free, only because it's not worth it for the kids. It is worth it for adults though. The dinosaur tracks that they have on display and the information about them is very interesting. It's so awesome to know that we live right next to where dinosaurs actually swam and walked. They are constantly finding new tracks in the area of the museum, so it's constantly changing. I think the kids will learn to appreciate it more as they get older, but right now it's a little disappointing because they want to see the actual dinosaurs and they don't have anything like that at our museum.
Here's Jacyn, just being cute.

Thomas standing next to one of the displays of a dinosaur embryo. I guess that's what I get for asking Dan to take the picture, he cut off the top of picture of the dinosaur embryo.

Here's Letty standing next to a baby dinosaur's bones. This dinosaur was kindof like a bird, with feathers, wings and a beak.

This was a little spot that the musuem had set up for the kids to uncover a pile of dinosaur eggs with little brushes. Letty had a lot of fun doing that.

The next set of pictures is of Jacyn in the gift shop hugging various dinosaur stuffed animals. It was so cute, she just kept picking up a dinosaur and hugging it, then putting it back and grabbing a different one. I had to get pictures of her doing that.



No comments:
Post a Comment