So, I ended up taking the Wii back and exchanging it for a new one. The new system works perfectly. I'm so excited. I think one of my favorite things to do with the Wii is to make new Mii's. They are the characters that you play with on the game system and you can make them look just like you. I made one for all of us, including Jacyn (which is my favorite Mii). I wonder if I can take a picture of the television set with the picture of our Mii's, I'll have to try that. We only have the Wii Sports game that came with the system, and Wii Play, which are two very similar games. But that's ok. It's still fun to play tennis and bowling. We checked out Costco last night to see what kinds of Wii accessories that they carry and learned that Guitar Hero, World Tour, the band set is $20.00 cheaper there than anywhere else. Also, they sell a dual charging dock for $15.00. The Wii Play game that you buy at Costco for $43.99 comes with an extra controller as well, and if you want to buy an extra controller by itself at any other store it's $39.99. I was actually pretty surprised when Dan said that he wanted to buy the Wii, right now. But he did just get a bonus for all his hard work with opening the restaurant, so it's a gift to all of us for him doing such a great job. Thanks Dan! We love you.
5 comments:
Dan is such a great husband and Daddy! Have fun playing together on the Wii!
The other night at a party we played a fun thing on the Wii. I think it's called the Active Life Outdoor challenge. It's pretty easy, so your kids could play too, and it gives you a great workout.
My friend was able to post a picture of her Miis. It looks like she just took a pic of the TV. I think it will work.
I'm so happy this one works, you will have tons of fun playing as a family! I've taken pictures off of the t.v., you should be able to as well. Enjoy your weekend :)
Love the header, and how funny that we chose the same background. Great minds think alike. We need to scrap! Really badly!
Post a Comment