Monday, February 9, 2009

The Truck :(

Tonight Dan's truck got stolen from work. It's so upsetting. I actually think I'm taking it better than he is, but I guess we have to wait and see about that. Apparently some of his staff saw his truck there at 5:30 tonight and around 6:40 or so his Kitchen Manager went out to his own truck and found out that it had been broken into and everything stolen from inside. When he came inside and told Dan, Dan said what about my truck, it's parked right next to yours. Then his KM said, your truck's not there. He called the police and there is a report out there, that apparently goes nationwide. All we can do now is hope that it is found and is in somewhat decent shape. What a horrible thing to happen after Dan had a fantastic day at work. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that the truck gets found quickly.

2 comments:

Megan said...

oh, that's just awful...and what a gutsy time to be stealing a truck! It's barely getting dark then! Ooooh, you must both be just sick! I hope it's found soon!

Tammy Anderson said...

I hope it is found soon. That sucks! Good luck!

Brian had his car stolen right before Christmas and about 3 weeks later it was found abandoned at an appartment complex with a different stolen licence plate on it.