Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mii's

Ok, so for those of you who don't have a Wii or haven't ever played one, this explanation is for you. A Mii is a character that you can make on the Wii to look like you, or anyone else for that matter. I think our Mii's turned out so cute, that I wanted to get pictures of them and post them here for everyone to see. The pictures aren't the best, since they are from the television, but you can at least see them. We also made Mii's of Grandma, Papa, Aunt Marin and Uncle Nathan. I'm sure we'll add more later. It's so much fun to do. The little triangles at the top of each of the pictures are from me choosing the Mii so it would get big enough for me to take a picture.
Here's Dan and Me.

Thomas and Letty.
Jacyn.

Papa and Grandma.
The Family.