
Dan also gave in and decided to buy a Wii today. I was able to make a Mii, but then when I tried to go back and modify it, or even make a new Mii, then try to play a game, it started freezing up. I'm so mad. Dan hooked it up to our wireless internet to see if he could get it to work with an update or something. If that doesn't work, then we will be taking it back to the store and trying to exchange it. When you spend that kind of money on something it sure makes you mad when it doesn't work right. Grrr.



3 comments:
Those glasses are great! I have been wanting a Wii too, but haven't caved into getting one yet. I hope you get it working right for you.
Too cute!
I hope you get your Wii working. How frustrating!
She looks adorable in those glasses. I get upset when I buy something and it doesn't work, too. What a pain! I really want a Wii, but after getting my new bike, I doubt we'll be making any other purchases soon.
Post a Comment