Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zion

Tammy and Adam really wanted to go to Zion National Park while they were so close and we needed something fun to do on our last day with them, so we took a day trip to Zion.Kids on rock at Zion 1

I was only able to get these two pictures of Tammy and Letty before my camera’s batteries died.  I was able to take a few pictures with Adam’s camera, but we forgot to download them to my computer before they left.

Tammy from above Letty from above

Tammy took this cute picture of me and my baby boy.

Mommy and Ace

This squirrel was relentless.  You can really tell that the squirrels around here aren’t afraid of humans, in fact they are almost downright friendly.  We had some trailmix that that girls had accidentally dropped on the ground and this little guy was all over it.

Squirrel

Here he is right next to me with his little jowls full of nuts and raisins.

Squirrel wanting food

Look at those fat little cheeks.

Squirrel from above

He even let Adam put his foot on him, it was pretty funny.  It looks like he’s stepping on the squirrel but he’s not.

Adam pretending to step on squirrel 

Ava and Letty had fun getting up close and talking to the squirrel.

Ava talking to the squirrel   Letty talking to Squirrel  

Then that little squirrel had the gawl to climb into Dan’s backpack and get into Jacyn’s left over PB&J sandwich.  I really wish my camera  hadn’t died because this was such a great photo opportunity.  Adam got some great pictures of the squirrel with a hunk of jelly in his hands eating it.

Squirrel in backpack  

Adam eventually had to push the squirrel out of the backpack to get it out of there.  It was pretty funny, even though Dan didn’t think so when we told him about it. :)

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I forgot to get the pictures to you too! We'll make sure you get them! I sure had fun!

Heidi said...

I can't believe the squirrels let you get so close!