Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Boys, Jacyn, Rainbows and Crazy Dogs

First, I have to start off with an adorable picture of Thomas and Ace.  I seem to get a lot of pictures of these two and I think it must have something to do with how much Thomas loves his little brother.

Ace and Thomas

I thought Jacyn looked so cute and the lighting looked right where she was sitting, so I took a few pictures of her.  She’s so adorable.

Pretty Jacyn Jacyn showing me her ring  Perfect Jacyn Poser Jacyn

I decided to take some of the flowers that I had made earlier and make them be able to thread onto headbands.  It worked out perfectly.  Here’s a picture of the white  flower on the white headband.

Jacyn wearing White flower

It also rained and rained and rained the last couple of days.  It made huge puddles of mud in our backyard and Thomas and Jacyn couldn’t resist playing in it.  Jacyn ended up taking her pants off, but I didn’t mind since they would’ve gotten all muddy anyway.  Then we noticed a double rainbow.  It was beautiful.

 Thomas in the mud with Rainbow

You could even see the end of the rainbow.  Thomas said he wanted to go find the pot of gold.

Double Rainbow

Then that night while we were sitting on the couch the neighbor’s dog came over and jumped on our swing on the back patio.  It was so funny.  He was swinging there back and forth looking in the window.  I think he wanted to play with someone.  Then Rocky got on the back of the couch and was looking at him.  We laughed and laughed at them.  This was the best picture I could get since it was late at night.

Rocky looking at Cozer out window

Silly Dogs!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow. When did Jacyn's hair go blonde? I don't remember it being so light.