Here are a few pictures of my little Jacyn posing for the camera.
Ace is so funny, whenever we give him his juice bottle he holds it with his wrists. I finally got a picture of it.
We were so lucky to have my mom come and stay with us for Halloween. The weather was perfect and we spent a lot of time on the back patio just enjoying everything. Even Rocky loved having “Grandma” here. He jumped up onto her lap while we were sitting on the swing, it was so funny.
The kids had a crazy hair day at school and when Letty came home he brought the cutest little witch that she had made.
My mom and I checked out a yard sale last weekend and she bought me this awesome metal art. Now I just have to get Dan to put them up on the front of the house. I just love them, I can’t wait to see them on the house. Hopefully that post won’t be too long from now.


2 comments:
My favorite is the pic with the huge flowers on Jacyn's behind! What a character.
I love the picture of Jacyn's head poking between her legs. Your kids are just so cute!
Post a Comment