Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My New Family Picture Frame

I happened upon a great yard sale at a church over the weekend.  I found tons of great fabric all for $1.00 a yard.  I also found three picture frames.  Two of them are approximately 8x8 size and they are gold.  This first picture is of one of those frames. 

Gold Frame

The other picture that I bought was a really big gold framed picture.  I forgot to take a picture of it before I painted it a creamy white color.  But here it is with our new family picture.  I got our picture blown up to 12x18 and then I just had to trim the sides a little bit and it fit perfectly.  It is now hanging in our entryway and looks awesome.  I may end up doing some type of glaze on the frame later, but for now this is what it looks like.

I love yard sales!

1 comment:

Laura Hopper, Midwife said...

Love it! We should go garage saling together one Saturday! I love to go as well.