Yes, I'm pregnant with our fourth child. We just found out last Sunday and I'm already 8 weeks along. It's crazy. We weren't trying, but we weren't really not trying either. I should be due February 6th. We went and interviewed a new midwife this afternoon and I love her. I'm really excited about getting to know her and feel so much better about being pregnant knowing that she will be my midwife. Her name is Cyndi Johnson and if you would like, you can check out her website here.
Letty had to take this picture of me tonight, so here's a picture of me, newly pregnant.



4 comments:
I'm happy to see that you found a new midwife. I checked out her site and I think she will be perfect for you! I would love to be there. We will talk as the date approaches. I hope you're feeling strong and well. Congrats to both of you!!
I added a post-it for you!
I'm glad you found a midwife. I'm so excited for you guys. I can live vicariously through your pregnancy since I'm not ready to have onother one quite yet. I bet Letty will be an awsome helper for you. Have a great 4th!!!
Sweet!!! We'll be fat together again! So excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment