I can't believe you're 7 already. You are such a big boy now. You love to harass your little sisters, just like any brother would, but you also want to take care of them. You tell everyone "Jacyn's so cute, that you can't look at her without smiling." You love to read and you are very good at it, you are reading at at least a 4th or 5th grade level. I'm so proud of you. You love, love, love baseball and say that you are going to be a professional baseball player when you grow up. You are always so interested in how things work and what's going on. You love non-fiction books, just so that you can learn all about different things in the world. You are very creative and make the most interesting "ships" with your legos. You will eat pretty much anything I make, and you always tell me that I'm the best cook ever. It's so much fun to see you grow up and change. We love you so much Thomas. Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
...and he's so handsome, too!
Happy Birthday Thomas! I hope you had a good day. We love you!
Happy Birthday, Thomas!
Happy Birthday Thomas! These are great pictures! I think they capture who he is at this age. Sounds like really cool day!!
Post a Comment