Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jacyn got her ears pierced.

Jacyn has proved to us that it doesn't matter if she talks very much, she can still get what she wants across just fine. The other day she came up to me grabbing her ears and saying Mama, Yeyee (this is how she says Letty) ear? I asked her if she was saying that she wanted her ears pierced and she said "Yes." So, we decided to take her in for an early birthday present and get it done. I had tried to prepare her for it hurting, by telling her it pinches and squeezing her ear and saying ouch. I guess she understood as much as she could I was trying to say. She would say ouch and touch her ears every time we talked about getting it done. She did cry a lot when it was getting done and a little bit afterward, but she is very happy with them. She loves to show them off. She picked out a pair of blue titanium balls. She sure looks cute with pierced ears. Happy early Birthday Jacyn!