Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby Name Poll

Ok, so I know it's a little early to be posting a poll for our baby's middle name, since we aren't even positive it's a boy, and I'm only about 10 weeks pregnant. But, hey, I'm excited. If you know me very well at all, you know why or how I can be fairly certain that this baby will be a boy. If not, then I'm sorry, you'll just have to ask me personally, because I don't want to explain it here. But I've been right with the previous three children, so we'll just have to see if I'm right again. Anyway, Dan has wanted to name a baby boy of ours Ace since I was pregnant with Thomas. At that time, I was adamant that our child was not going to be named Ace. Well, after 7 years I've come around to the name and we have decided that this baby will be named Ace, if he's a boy. If it's a girl, then we'll be starting from scratch because I've never thought of a third baby girl name. Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding on a middle name. I would like it to begin with a J, but am willing to entertain other names. I would also prefer it to be a family name, but other than Charles, haven't been able to come up with any names that I felt fit right. So, I've listed a couple of names that I have been contemplating and may add some more names later, but thought I would start the poll going now. Please vote and let me know what you think. Also, check back periodically to see if I've added any more names that you might like better. Feel free to vote more than once. Thanks.

5 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I'll keep trying to think of a good boy middle name that will go well with Ace. I voted for Charles for now.

Steph said...

Hey Chan... I voted!! It was for Jaxon, I do like Jadyn alot but the spelling looks too girly. Jayden maybe a better spelling if you want it to be a boy name cause I have seen that named used alot and it has been for both a boy and girls. Just a suggestion... :)

Heidi said...

I think the middle name sounds best with two syllables, since Ace is only one. I think the spelling of Jayden looks a little feminine, too.

I vote James--not on the list! I don't know why. I just think it sounds really good with Ace. (Okay--it breaks my two syllable rule, too!)

Chantel said...

Ok, so the spelling of Jadyn is too feminine. If it was Jaden, that's how I would spell it. But Dan doesn't like that name anyway. Thanks for the comments guys.

Tammy Anderson said...

Adam suggested Alexander. It isn't a J name or a family name, that I know of, but hey it sounds nice.