My parents came down to visit for the 4th of July weekend. We had a lot of fun. My mom and I took the kids to the park and let them play on the bounce houses and Thomas tried to do the climbing wall, but ended up chickening out. Here's a picture of Thomas and Jacyn going down the slide.

Later in the day we went to the downtown splash pad and let the kids play in the water. While we were there we saw "Santa Clause." As my mom and I were walking past him with Jacyn she turned her head to stare and I stopped and asked her "Is that Santa Clause?" And she said "Yes" and nodded her head. Then I asked her if she wanted to talk to him? And she said "Yes" and nodded her head again. She let go of my hand and walked back to him and stared at him. I had actually taken a better picture of just her and him, but my stupid computer deleted the picture and I can't find it anywhere. He asked her what her name was, of course she didn't answer, but she enjoyed standing there looking at him while he talked to her. It was pretty exciting.


Later in the day we went to the downtown splash pad and let the kids play in the water. While we were there we saw "Santa Clause." As my mom and I were walking past him with Jacyn she turned her head to stare and I stopped and asked her "Is that Santa Clause?" And she said "Yes" and nodded her head. Then I asked her if she wanted to talk to him? And she said "Yes" and nodded her head again. She let go of my hand and walked back to him and stared at him. I had actually taken a better picture of just her and him, but my stupid computer deleted the picture and I can't find it anywhere. He asked her what her name was, of course she didn't answer, but she enjoyed standing there looking at him while he talked to her. It was pretty exciting.

We then made our way to this little water fall thing that the kids like to stick their heads under.


Here's Jacyn and her soaked head and face after sticking her head under the fall. She loves to do whatever her brother and sister are doing.

We then headed over to the park to hang out and wait for the fireworks. Thomas was getting tickled by Daddy in this picture.

Jacyn had this little rope necklace thing that she was playing with and it broke and this was her face when that happened.

And this is after I fixed it and it was back around her neck. She was very happy.

We then headed over to the park to hang out and wait for the fireworks. Thomas was getting tickled by Daddy in this picture.

Jacyn had this little rope necklace thing that she was playing with and it broke and this was her face when that happened.

And this is after I fixed it and it was back around her neck. She was very happy.
Letty and her glow wand.
Mommy and Jacyn and Daddy and Jacyn.


The finale of the fireworks show.

The next day we decided to go on a little hike, but only made it to this spot where I took a few pictures of the kids, then we turned around and decided to go jump in Quail Lake to cool off. I had an awesome picture of Thomas in this area too, but my computer got rid of that picture as well. I'm so upset about that.





The finale of the fireworks show.

The next day we decided to go on a little hike, but only made it to this spot where I took a few pictures of the kids, then we turned around and decided to go jump in Quail Lake to cool off. I had an awesome picture of Thomas in this area too, but my computer got rid of that picture as well. I'm so upset about that.






1 comment:
It sounds like you guys had a great holiday! Keep up the summer fun!
Post a Comment