Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2nd Poll Try

Ok, so I completely changed the poll. The last one had Jaxon winning by 50%. So, I kept that name and then added two other family names. Charles is Dan's Grandpa Drown's name and James is my step-uncle's name. Jeffrey is Thomas's middle name, but I think that would be okay to give them both the same middle name. Let me know what you think of the new choices.

4 comments:

Steph said...

OH DUDE... There are PLENTY of J names out there, and its not like he will be born tomorrow. He deserves to have his very own original name, I promise you will find something that you like, just give it time.

Heidi said...

I voted Jeffrey, but that's a family name for us, so I'm kind of biased!

Steph said...

Not to mention the fact that your "Ron Dad" might get a little upset if you name two kids after Jeff... I know his names are not as easy to concider, but seriously it would hurt my feelings! Just something to think about before you go with Jeffery again. :)

All for J's said...

Jeff's brother Ben named his boys with the same middle name after his Dad's(grandpa)name. He was worried the boys would get jealous. Right now I like James or Jaxon :)