
Before we got outside and all dirty I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen and in comes Jacyn "riding" our little statue of Harley. It was so funny. She loves giving me the "cheese" for the camera.

Here's Jacyn "helping" Daddy work on the weed eater.

And "helping" Daddy mow the lawn.

I love this picture, especially because we have a picture of Thomas doing the same thing and one of Letty about the same age, "helping" Daddy mow the lawn. Don't you just love Letty's little cue ball head. It took forever for her to grow hair. These pictures were taken in the summer of 2005.


We have a little area that is perfect for a garden on the side of our house, but it needed to be weeded and cleaned up first. Here's Thomas and Letty raking the ground.

We need to till the ground because it's really hard and needs to be mixed with some mulch before we can plant anything. Dan's next day off isn't until Thursday, so that's when we will be doing the tilling and planting the vegetables that we bought. We also bought seeds for gigantic Sunflowers, two different kinds of pumpkins and carrots. I guess we'll see how those work out. We've never tried to grow anything down here in this heat and there's a good chance that nothing will grow, but we'll see.


2 comments:
I hope it works! We're going to start over and try again.
I love the lawnmowing pics!
I'm glad you were able to find a fun Easter egg hunt. I've been looking for one up here and not sure where we'll go yet. Maybe the zoo if the weather is ok. The yard work looks fun. I want a big garden someday!
Post a Comment