Here's a picture of our new camera. It's a Canon Powershot SX110 IS. It's got 9 megapixels and 10x zoom. It's very similar to our old camera, in that it has all the same options, but it's a lot smaller and has a lot more megapixels. I got a great deal on it too. After doing a bunch of research on-line, I found it on sale on a website called abesofmain.com for $214.99. They even offered free shipping. I saw this camera on costco.com for $229.99 and at a local camera store for $259.99. Dan I decided to check out Best Buy and see what they had. When we got to the store they had a huge sign saying that they price match. They carry this same camera for $249.99, so I asked the salesman what the details are of their price matching. He said that they will price match on-line prices. I told him about the price of $214.99 that I had found and he said that they could match that price and because it had free shipping I ended up getting this camera from Best Buy for $214.99. I'm so proud of my great shopping skills. I'm really excited about this new camera. I haven't had a good opportunity to take any pictures with it yet, but that will happen soon enough.

2 comments:
Enjoy!
I'm glad you were able to find a great deal on your camera! Have fun with it!
Post a Comment