The kids woke us up bright and early again this morning, but luckily for us the park opened an hour earlier than the day before.



Here's a cute picture of the kids and Daddy waiting for the Monorail.
We got to meet Tinkerbell and her fairy friend Rosetta today. Letty didn't think that Tinkerbell looked like she does in the movie. I think she's right. :) I got these matching outfits for the girls at Kmart before we left. I think they look so cute together.
Here's me and Thomas and Letty in front of Snow White's Grotto.
The kids really wanted to go on the Dumbo right and ended up loving it.
Then we took the kids on the Carousel. We weren't able to be all together, so Dan took Letty and I took Thomas and Jacyn.
Afterward Dan told me about this little mini photoshoot he had with Letty while on the ride. She's so cute and funny.



After going on a bunch more rides at Disneyland we decided to head over to California Adventure Park.
We got to meet Woody, who was so tall that Dan had to cut his head off in the picture.
Then we saw Handy Manny. Jacyn was so cute when she saw him, she gave him a big hug. Dan just barely missed that picture, it was so adorable.
Dan was then able to talk Thomas into going on the Hollywood Tower of Terror ride with him. I guess that was a mistake. That ride ended up terrifying him, poor thing. Apparently he was fine all the way until they open the elevator doors and show you yourself in a mirror and say "Say goodbye to yourself." I guess that's when he totally freaked out and bawled the entire time. They take your picture on that ride too and I did end up seeing the picture and it was sad (and a little funny) to see his terrified face next to Dan's smiling face. While Dan and Thomas were on that ride Letty and I got to see Goofy, again, and this time we got our picture with him and his autograph.
Then we saw Sully, from Monster's Inc. His hands are so big that he can't give autographs, so we just got our picture with him. The people standing behind us offered to take a picture with me and Jacyn and Letty, so that was fun.
I had to take a picture of Letty with this Nightmare Before Christmas hat on, she looked so cute.
We had lunch and Letty took a picture of Me, Dan and Thomas.
We got a Mickey Ears hat for Thomas, it fits his head perfectly. Thomas had a cold for pretty much the entire trip, and it was especially bad this day, as I'm sure you can tell from this picture.
We went over to A Bugs Land and the kids loved the "It's Tough to be a Bug" show that we watched and then we went on all the rides. Here's a few pictures of us on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train and Tuck and Roll's Drive'Em Buggies.
While we were waiting for the Pixar Play Parade to come by Letty was hanging out in Jacyn's stoller and Jacyn was very upset about that. She didn't like it when anyone was in her stroller, whether she wanted to sit in it or not. It was so funny. I got this picture of her trying to pull Letty out of the stroller.
Letty really wanted these sparkly Mickey ears, but after wearing them for a while they started to hurt her head, so we ended up taking them back and getting her a cute Hannah Montana hat which you will see in my Disneyland, Day 3 post.


I won't bore you with the pictures of the parade, I took a lot. But it was a lot of fun. Those are the last of the pictures from Day 2. That night Dan's Dad, Steve, flew in to meet up with us. When he got there we "tried" to put the kids to bed and Dan and I went back over to Disneyland to try and get a couple of rides in alone before they closed at midnight. We were able to go on Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. That was Dan's first time on either of those rides. I haven't been on Space Mountain since they refurbished it and it was a blast. That has always been one of my favorite rides and it still is.






2 comments:
How FUN!! I love all of your pictures, you have such a cute family. It makes me excited thinking about our trip to Orlando. It's not until October... but your photos got me thinking about it. Thanks for posting! I love keeping up with you & your family. And congrats on the contest. You're very talented!
Those are cute pictures. It is fun to hear all about your trip. I'm so glad the kids and you guys had a blast in Disneyland.
Post a Comment