

I won 2nd place. This is the prize: A Crop-A-Dile kit with 643 pieces including Hole Punch and Setter and Designer Eyelets ($60.00 value) from We R Memory Keeper and a D'Legacies Custom Chipboard or Acrylic Album of your choice + enough supplies of your choice from Legacy Scrapbooking to make your prize worth $100.00.
At Christmas I got two Crop-A-Diles, so I don't need that, but the designer eyelets will be awesome and I can't wait to make my Chipboard Album.
I'm so excited to have won this kind of contest. For being so new to scrapping it really gives me some confidence in what I'm doing.





2 comments:
the project is adorable...I can see why you won! Two cropodiles? Seriously...how did that happen? I've never used one...are they super slick? Congrats!
That is so cool! I absolutely love the design. You deserved to win. Once I start finally decorating the girls' rooms, I'm enlisting your help!
Post a Comment