I also got to see Bridgett's baby, Frankie, again. She's getting so big. She smiles at you and she's just beautiful. I would have liked to spend more time with Bridgett, Frankie and Stephanie, but it just didn't work out thist time. It was a very busy weekend. My sister is getting married in September and my mom is making her wedding dress and all the bridesmaid's dresses. My sister is letting all the bridesmaid's and flower girls pick out their style of dress, so I had to try and find a pattern that I like, because my sister has asked me to be her Maitron of Honor, and a dress pattern for Letty and Jacyn because they are going to be flower girls. It was the perfect time for us to visit because right after we left it snowed and snowed. YUCK! I'm glad we missed that.
While we up there visiting I tried to take a picture of the kids playing with my little cousins and the camera gave me this "focus error" notice on the view screen and it wouldn't work. The camera broke. I guess I couldn't have asked for a better time for the camera to break, since we just got back from our vacation where we took almost 1000 pictures. So, I am without a camera at the moment, but I am researching the current camera's out there and will hopefully be getting a new one soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment