Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Sunday, Kind of.

Today was a bitter sweet day for us. It started off great. With the Easter Bunny coming last night and Jacyn finding the first egg this morning. Then as the afternoon came we had to take Dan to the Las Vegas airport. It was so hard to say goodbye again, for all of us. Thomas is so cute, this morning he told Dan "I'm going to miss you more than Papa and Grandma." That made Dan feel good. Then later Letty cried and said "But I didn't even get to play with Daddy." Even though we played every day that he was here. It will all be worth it in the end, but right now it's tough. I'm sure it will go by quickly though. Jacyn started walking around the couch while Dan was here. I'm sure she will be walking in no time. Over all, today was a great Easter, we were all together and the weather couldn't have been better.

No comments: