I had such a fun day today. Even with crying, fighting and begging children. I think it was because Bridgett was with me and it was easier to ignore them when I could just talk to her. Hee, hee. Well, we went window shopping and real shopping today. Bridge is going to Mexico next week and she needed some sandals, so that's what we were looking for. It was so much fun. I have been cooking a pork roast in the crockpot all day and we came home to a wonderfully yummy smelling house.
I also found out yesterday that Dan is going to be coming home on the 18th for 4 1/2 days. He leaves on the 23rd (Easter Day), oh well. I am so excited to see him. Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. Dan sent me the sweetest e-mail this morning (he didn't want to call and wake me up). The e-mail he sent made me cry, it was awesome. This is the only time we've been apart on our anniversary. I'm just glad that I'm not alone and that Bridgett is here with me. I guess I'm not ever going to be "alone" since I have 3 kids, but.... you know what I mean.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
1 month ago


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry you weren't able to be together, but that is great news that you will know when Dan is comming home to visit.
I'm glad he's coming for a visit so soon! Even if it is only for a few days.
Post a Comment