So, last night was rough. I've been wanting to talk to Dan since Thursday after Lost was over, but by the time I called him he was asleep. Then Friday he went out to dinner and said he would call me after, but he fell asleep again. So, basically, I haven't been able to talk to him for two days and it's hard. I miss him, I miss being able to have a conversation with him. I cried and cried after getting off the phone with him last night. Oh well, not much we can do about it, but hope we are able to come visit him in a week or two. One great thing that is going to be happening this next week is, Bridgett is coming to visit. She should be here Monday afternoon. I am so excited to have her here. Here's a few pictures that I took yesterday and today. It's really warm outside today, supposed to be 71 degrees.


DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


1 comment:
That's gotta be so hard with Dan gone, and not even able to talk to him some days! It's good that the weather is so nice--then you can at least get out with the kids.
Post a Comment