Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The kids miss daddy.

Last night it was not easy to get the kids to go to bed. When finally ended up working was Thomas taking a picture of Dan to bed and when I asked Letty if she wanted a picture too, she said she wanted one of Dad too. I didn't have another picture of Dan so I asked her if she wanted a picture of anyone else and she said Grandma. So, they both went to bed looking at pictures. They miss Dan so much. It has been harder this week since he left than the entire time so far. Oh well, at least the weather is awesome. It's supposed to be 80 today. The little bike that Letty has been riding is falling apart or something. The chain won't stay on and I've adjusted the back wheel and it still falls off. It's got loose parts and she just needs a new bike. I wanted to wait until her birthday, but that's still two months away and she likes to ride her bike every day. Today was backwards day at school and it was also picture day. Thomas went to school with his shirt on right and came home with it on backward. He said he changed it when he got to school, changed it back for pictures and then back again after pictures. Then he came home and told Letty how to turn her shirt around.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That's gotta be so hard for the kids (and you) with Dan gone so long. I'm sure the little bit of time with him wasn't enough.