Monday, March 17, 2008

A week in Sandy

So, we just got back last night from spending the week in Sandy with my parents. We had a fun time. It was nice to get home though. Jacyn started to get a tooth while we were there. I swear her hair is growing more and more. Below are a few pictures from the trip.

Letty got a hair cut and she looks so cute.

It snowed from Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning. Sunday morning the kids made a snowman and a huge snowball with Papa.

Jacyn loves to stand up. I got this picture at the perfect time when she was holding up her hands. And she's gotta have her tongue out, or it just wouldn't be her.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

It sounds like you had a fun time. Sorry we couldn't come down and see you. The pictures are cute!

Brenda said...

Next time you're up this way, come by for a visit! I didn't realize you were here.