Are we Hams or what!
and she is just too cute.....
This is "The Tank" at the Golden Nugget. It was so cool. There were not only at least 3-4 different kinds of shark inside, but also tuna, huge grouper, a sting ray and maybe some starfish, but I couldn't tell if they were real or not. The waterslide tube (right through the center of the picture) was so cool to go down and look outside and see the fish from inside. I only went down it once and I waved at the kids and I should have gone down more, but I decided to stay and play and hold Jacyn and watch Dan and the kids go down. I wish I would have had the camera with me to take pictures of them. They had a blast.


2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a fun time and finally seeing Dan made it so much better. I'm glad things are going well. Love you guys!
Awesome. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment