I hope you see this reply, I'm still new to this blog thing. She started really crawling last week, before that it was really really wobbly. The tongue thing is her "thing" lately, it's so funny, but I guess you can see that from all the pictures that I've posted lately because her tongue is out in all of them. :}
3 comments:
So adorable! How long has she been crawling? I loved the tongue thing.
I hope you see this reply, I'm still new to this blog thing. She started really crawling last week, before that it was really really wobbly. The tongue thing is her "thing" lately, it's so funny, but I guess you can see that from all the pictures that I've posted lately because her tongue is out in all of them. :}
It was fun to see what was happening on the other end of the phone. I'll have to have Ava call you more often.
Post a Comment