Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Football and Bows

Dan and Thomas got to go to the Boise State v. Utah football bowl game in Las Vegas today.  Before the game they stopped by the Paris hotel and took this picture of Thomas at the Arc de triumph (sp?).

Thomas

Thomas really wanted to go to the pawn shop where they film Pawn Stars, so Dan took him there.  Dan did get a picture of Thomas standing in line in front of the shop, but I don’t have it on the computer yet.  So, hopefully that picture will come later.

Then they went to Red Robin to eat and towards the end of their meal Dan saw Nayonka from the latest season of Survivor.  She was so sweet to Thomas and let him take a picture with her.

Thomas and Nayonka

While the boys were out playing I decided to get some wrapping done.  I guess Ace must have sat on a bow and the next thing I know this is what I see crawling around the house.  It’s so perfectly placed on his behind you would think that it was put there purposely, but I swear it wasn’t.

Ace Bow Butt 

Ace has started to walk now too.  He doesn’t walk everywhere yet, but he’s close.

Ace

No comments: