Friday, October 2, 2009

Letty lost her first tooth!

Letty lost her first tooth today. While we were driving down the road and she was trying to eat some candy, she said her tooth hurt, I asked her which one, she showed me and I felt it and it was loose. She had no idea that her tooth was even loose. And it wasn't just a little bit loose, it was really, really loose. When we got home she immediately called Daddy at work to tell him that she had a loose tooth. She was so excited. I told her to start wiggling it so that it would come out. She was a little afraid to do that at first, since this was her first time losing a tooth she didn't realize that it would feel better once it was out. She wiggled it all evening and would periodically ask me if her tooth was looser. While we were sitting on the couch doing her homework, she asked if her tooth was looser and showed me her mouth. It looked like something was in her mouth and I asked her what was in her mouth, then I noticed that the tooth was out. It had fallen out and she didn't even know it was in her mouth. It was hilarious. She was so excited. The first thing she said was that it didn't hurt anymore. Then she had to call Daddy and tell him all about it.

While I was taking a picture of Letty's new toothless smile Jacyn wanted me to take her picture too. So here she is, with Letty's stuffy Cheesy.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats, Letty!

Tammy Anderson said...

Wow Letty! Good job. You are a cute little girl!