Today Thomas was awarded the Student of the Month for Reading! It was so exciting. He had no idea he was going to get that award and was so excited when they called his name. I wish I could have gotten a good picture of him making his way up to accept his award, but my silly camera wanted the flash and he got up there too fast for me to get a good shot. On his way back to his seat he walked past Letty and knelt down and gave her a hug, it was so cute. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of that, but I didn't, bummer.
So, here he is receiving his award, he didn't even know that I was there until he got back to his seat and then he saw me. I think he would have given me a pose for the camera if he had known I was there.

Thomas afterward showing us his award. Such a proud boy, along with his mom and dad.


While running some errands this morning I looked over at Letty and Jacyn at the bank and this is what they were doing. Such well behaved little girls they were. It was just too cute, so I had to get a picture.

2 comments:
Congratulations, Thomas!
Great job Thomas!
Grace made some "cards" for each of you guys and begged Adam to mail them so they are on their way. Don't be too confused when they come. She just wrote her name on them and your names then colored a little.
Post a Comment