Today was our annual pumpkin picking day. Since moving down here we've come up with a yearly tradition to make the trek an hour north to a pumpkin patch where you get to pick your own pumpkin. Dan learned after the first year to bring his knife with him, since the pumpkins are still attached, you have to cut them off. It's so much fun. We all have a great time picking out our own pumpkins.


There are never pictures of me, since I'm the one with the camera, so I had to try and get one of me and Jacyn. Even though her eyes are closed, she sure has a cute smile.

And of course I can't take a picture with Letty posing.

I had to get this picture of what we are calling "The Perfect Pumpkin" and my adorable family.

1 comment:
We got pumpkins but never managed to carve them. Blame it on the flu!
Post a Comment