I finally decided to just suck it up and go to the hospital and get an ultrasound done. What really influenced my decision, funny as it may sound, was the premier of a show called Deliver Me on the Discovery Channel. I've been concerned about the location of my placenta, because with all three previous babies it's been low lying. The entire episode of Deliver Me really concentrated on placenta previa and then it got me all concerned about the location of my placenta and I decided to call today and see if I could get an appointment. After giving me three different times for tomorrow I said to the clerk "it's too bad you don't have something for today." She checked and luckily enough they did have an appointment for today. Today just happens to be Dan's day off, so it worked out perfectly. The only person that wasn't there was Thomas. I found out that the placenta was right up front, not even close to my cervix, so that was great news. Everyone was so happy to find out that the baby was actually a boy, what we've been saying all along. So, his name is Ace Charles Drown. Here's the picture of the ultrasound showing that he's a boy.

Here's his cute little profile.

I just noticed while previewing my blog that the picture of the baby floating around in the babystrology box to the right is positioned pretty much exactly like Ace is in my belly. His legs were crossed at the ankles and everything. So funny!
3 comments:
hooray for little Ace! I'm glad you got your placenta checked, and that things look good... And Jacyn's hair is adorable!
And I need to tell you something that Seth told me about Letty...but I would have to do it in person because it involves actions...so funny!
I'm glad everything looks good with you and the baby. You were right, a BOY! That sounds so fun. Thomas will love a brother!
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm glad you were right and don't have to pick a new name!
Post a Comment